The University of South Florida offers a variety of financial aid services to both undergraduate and graduate students. Here are a few helpful links:
USF Financial Aid
Florida Student Scholarships and Grants
USF Graduate Studies Tuition and Fee Calculator
USF Graduate Assistantships & Financial Aid
USF Cost of Attendance
Step by Step Guide for Graduate Students
The School of Architecture and Community Design also offers a variety of scholarships to incoming and current students. They are as follows:
- Floy Damon Award For outstanding academic performance in the area of architectural history and theory. awarded in memory of Floy Damon by Ranon and Partners.
- Masonry Contractors Scholarship For outstanding academic performance in the subject area of architecture building technology. Funded by the Masonry Contractor’s Association.
- Faculty/Staff Summer Travel Grants For summer travel and studies outside the state of Florida. Funded by the staff and faculty of USF.
- The AIA/Tampa Bay Award For outstanding professional potential as demonstrated by meritous academic performance in the design development course. Funded by the Tampa Bay chapter of the AIA.
- Milo Smith Scholarships To attract new students and to support continued studies of outstanding students in the school. Made possible by the Good Gulfstream Foundation and the annual golf tournament.
- The Florida Foundation for Architecture Scholarship For overall academic performance upon entering the final (thesis) year. sponsored by the Florida Foundation for Architecture.
- The H. Dean Rowe, FAIA Scholarship For academic performance as demonstrated in the pre-Design A studio Portfolio Review. The award is funded by an endowment established by the Rowe family and collective gifts of local practitioners in memory of H. Dean Rowe, FAIA, supporter in establishing the SACD.
- The Alpha Rho Chi Bronze Medal For outstanding leadership within student community, performance to the School and University, and demonstrated significant future professional merit. Given by the national professional architecture fraternity, Alpha Rho Chi.
- The AIA Bronze Medal For a student graduating or entering the final thesis year with overall academic excellence and extracurricular responsibilities and activities. Given by the Florida Association of the American Institute of Architects.
- The AIA/AAF Henry Adams Medal For the top-ranking (gpa) graduating student from each architecture program accredited by the NAAB. Sponsored by the AIA.
- Eduardo Garcia Award For overall academic achievement, leadership within the program, and personal commitment to architecture. In memory of Eduardo Garcia and made possible by gifts of local practitioners and the Garcia family.
- Clear Springs Scholarship in Urban/Community Design For outstanding academic performance in Design C and other related courses. Given by the Clear Springs Land Company.